Most products are created in collaboration with Printers and manufacturers Worldwide and shipping is dealt with by distribution centres. This means that when you buy from us, the return address is not ours, but that of the Distributer or Suupplier. It’s necessary that the supplier’s return address is added to the package for customs purposes. Distribution centers are located worldwide, so this is the fastest way to deliver products.
Please be aware that international shipments may be subject to local duties and taxes, and some countries have bans on importing particular materials. International shipments can also take time to clear international customs in their destination country.
Please read the following terms before ordering
Placing an order means that you agree to these terms.
Payments are made to OUTLINES. This is the name that will appear on Statements and at the PayPal Checkout.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice
While the colours of the artworks are shown as close as possible to the real thing using a neutral screen profile, please be aware that computers and screens vary, and that the colours may be different from what you see on your computer.
VAT is payable on shipping charges for all purchases originating within the EU, regardless of the delivery destination. The final cost is calculated after customer details have been entered.
We ship to United Kingdom and:
|AU Australia ***
BE Belgium *
CA Canada **
FI Finland *
FR France *
DE Germany *
GI Gibralter *
IE Ireland *
|IM Isle of Man *
IT Italy *
NL Netherlands *
NZ New Zealand ***
PT Portugal *
ES Spain *
CH Switzerland *
US United States **
For expedited or special delivery please read Special Delivery .
Products are made to order and usually are completed within 3- days, but may take up to a week or more to process at busy times, such as around national holidays. Delivery dates are estimated from the date of despatch, NOT the Order date.
For addresses in the UK:
Most items are sent by the least expensive method available. The parcel is tracked.
Small and low value items may be sent by standard first class mail.
*For addresses in the EU:
We send Items tracked. Delivery may take up to 7 days or more .
**International Zone 1 outside the EU:
We send Items insured and tracked. Delivery may take up to 10 days or more.
***International Zone 2 outside the EU:
Other International Addresses
If your country is not listed above, or an option is not currently available for your international order, Please email using the contact form stating your full name and address and the item you are interested in. We will calculate the cost and let you know whether we can deliver it to your address. We will also send instructions for payment.
Some items are unable to be shipped normally and may require special delivery. It is advisable to contact me before placing your order so that you know the cost in advance. When you are ready to go ahead with the order. Choose ‘Special Delivery Costs will be Invoiced Separately‘.
If you want Expediated shipping or any other special arrangement you Must contact me. I will need your full name and address including the post or zip code in order to calculate the cost. These delivery costs will be invoiced separately. Choose ‘Special Delivery Costs will be Invoiced Separately‘. Shipping will not be charged and I will let you know the cost before invoicing you. The item will not be shipped and delivery will not occur until the shipping invoice has also been paid.
We will let you know when your item has been sent.
All delivery time estimations are counted from the date of Dispatch and depend on the carrier.
Occasionally parcels are returned to us as undeliverable.
There are several reasons for this:
- Incorrect address. Please double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
- Incorrect address format. Please use the correct fields for the elements of the address.
- Please include your phone number with your order so that if necessary, the carrier can contact you.
- Failed delivery attempts. Most of our carriers will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. If they are unsuccessful it’ll be returned to us.
A signature is required, so you may have to collect the parcel from the depot if you can’t be in when delivery is due.
- Refused by recipient. If you want to send an item as a gift, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way. They could refuse the parcel if they think it’s a mistake.
- Illegible address. Address labels may become illegible in transit. This is rare, but if that happens a carrier will return the parcel to us.
- Damaged in transit. If a parcel is damaged while it’s on its way to you the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
In the unlikely event that your order is damaged during shipping please contact the carrier directly.
You must provide all of the original packaging for the shipper’s inspection in order to receive a full refund or replacement.
We offer a full refund of the cost of returned standard items but there are no refunds for shipping costs. Please read the following instructions.
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Please confirm that the shipping address was correct. Please get in touch with your local post office to try locating the lost order and confirm that you have done so. If the tracking information states that it has been delivered, check with the delivery firm and your neigbours, in case it has been left somewhere for you.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you notice an issue on the products such mis-printing or anything else on the order, please report the problem to us by following these instructions. If possible provide photos of the problem.
Email via our Contact Form here. Be sure to include your name and order number.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized, therefore Gallery CB reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
Returns or exchanges are welcome if:
Delivery has Not been refused or unclaimed at customs, and they are:
- Returned within 14 days from the receipt of delivery date.
- Arrive in exactly the same condition as when they left.
- Include all original packaging and are carefully re-packed.
- If the items are sent after 14 days from the date of delivery, you will not be eligible for a credit and you must pay for shipping back to the original delivery address. Items must be returned insured and tracked and your receipt for sending must be availble for inspection in the event of dispute.
- Please note, you must pay the cost of the return shipping.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Copyright of Artworks remain with the artist.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Great Britain.
© 2019 Gallery CB , All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this Site is expressly prohibited.